New Release The LHI Years: Singles, Nudes, & Backsides (1968-71)
- Cuts from essential albums like Cowboy In Sweden
- Features duets with Suzi Jane Hokom, Ann-Margret and Nina Lizell
- Audio re-mastered from original tapes
- Unreleased song “I Just Learned To Run”
- In-depth liner notes & unseen photographs
- 50 random LP copies include a limited LHI Records patch!
I first discovered Lee when I heard the forst collaboration between Nancy and himself. At the time, I was unaware that he had played a very importanr part in the music industry of the world. However, as I was interested in his songwriting and his performances, I searched for more information on him. I am proud to say that I currently hold 11 of his recordings as well as the deluxe box set. He was a master at what he did and he will be missed by all. Lee Hazlewood RIP you will always be remembered as a svengali of the music industry.
Nobody made you feel like you had a friend sitting beside you telling you a lyrically brilliant story other than Barton Lee. Most real musicians all tip their hat to Maestro. There’ll never be another. A rare breed of genius. To like him is to own everything he ever did. That says alot. Thank you Mr Hazelwood for leaving this world a much better sounding place.